Design Project Volunteer
We are looking for a creative volunteer to join our team and support a variety of projects. This is a varied role involving action research, desk research, assisting on the design and facilitation of workshops, some administrative tasks, and supporting our participants with ongoing projects as required.
You will be part of a small international team with backgrounds in architecture + design, design education, and communications. The minimum commitment is two weeks with an average 35 hours per week.
- Completed 2 years university level coursework or similar OR have equivalent work experience
- You must have relevant experience in research, design or workshop facilitation
- You must be a confident English speaker
- You will need to have an empathetic outlook and you must be reliable
- Those with knowledge in any of the following areas are highly encouraged to apply: architecture, urban planning and built environment; graphic design, illustration, publication design; film, photography, audio, media; experience design; geography, cultural heritage.
To apply: Fill out the form linked here. Once submitted, a member of the ODD team will be in touch with you.