We are looking for interns interested in developing their skills in action research, desk research, program development and delivery, monitoring and evaluation, and mentorship. Interns will support a variety of projects and initiatives, gain a deep understanding of the context in which ODD operates, and have opportunities to work independently and as part of a team.
You will be part of a small international team with backgrounds in architecture + design, design education, and international cooperation. The minimum commitment is 6 weeks with an average 40 hours per week.
- Candidates with backgrounds in the following areas are highly encouraged to apply: architecture/ urban planning; sociology/ anthropology; international development/ cooperation.
- Completed 2 years university level coursework or similar OR have equivalent work experience
- You must be a confident English speaker
- Basic understanding or willingness to learn Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and other programs as necessary.
- You will need to have an empathetic outlook and you must be reliable.
Lesvos based individuals and those with Greek fluency are highly encouraged to apply.
To apply: Fill out the form linked here. Please be descriptive in your responses.